At Summit Brokerage Services, our mantra is “Customer Service.” We feel that this is what separates us from our competition. Our ratio of support staff to our Advisors is one of the best in the industry. We all know that anyone can place an order to purchase or sell 100 shares of ABC at a specified price. We all know that the various products that are offered are similar in nature. What separates us, is the care and attitude of our employees that extends to both our Advisors and their clients. The following are just some of the definitions that we live and work by.
- “Customer service is the ability to provide a service or product in the way that it has been promised.”
- “Customer service is about treating others as you would like to be treated yourself.”
- “Customer service is an organization’s ability to supply their customers’ wants and needs.”
- “Customer Service is a phrase that is used to describe the process of taking care of our customers in a positive manner.”
- “Customer Service is any contact between a customer and a company that causes a negative or positive perception by a customer.”
- “Customer service is a process for providing competitive advantage and adding benefits in order to maximize the total value to the customer.”
- “Customer Service is the commitment to providing value added services to external and internal customers, including attitude knowledge, technical support and quality of service in a timely manner.”
- “Customer service is a proactive attitude that can be summed up as: I care and I can do.”
This is what separates us from the Competition…
For more information on Summit Brokerage Services, visit www.joinsummit.com or contact us at (800) 354-5528.